From Tekkotsu Wiki
The Storyboard is a graphical tool for displaying state machines and generating execution traces (storyboards).
- The Storyboard install instructions explain how to install the tool.
- See the Lab: Storyboard Tool page for instructions on how to run the tool.
- More information is available in the Tekkotsu tutorial chapter on the tool.
- A demo behavior for advanced storyboard logging features is available in Tekkotsu/Behaviors/Demos/Test/LogTestMachine.cc.
- The first version of the Storyboard tool was created by Akkarit Sangpetch at Carnegie Mellon as his senior thesis.